Aftermarket hydraulic cylinders refer to hydraulic cylinders that are available for purchase separately from the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Hydraulic cylinders are mechanical devices that use the power of pressurized hydraulic fluid to produce linear force and motion. They are commonly used in various industrial applications, such as construction equipment, agricultural machinery, and manufacturing systems.
Here are some key aspects and considerations related to aftermarket hydraulic cylinders:
Replacement Parts: Aftermarket hydraulic cylinders are designed to replace or upgrade existing cylinders that may have become damaged, worn out, or require improvement. They serve as alternatives to the original cylinders provided by the equipment manufacturer.
Compatibility: It's crucial to ensure compatibility between the aftermarket hydraulic cylinder and the specific equipment or machinery for which it is intended. This includes considerations such as size, mounting options, pressure ratings, and overall specifications.
Customization: We can offer customized hydraulic cylinders to meet specific requirements. This can include variations in stroke length, bore size, rod diameter, and other parameters to better suit the application.
Quality and Reliability: The quality of aftermarket hydraulic cylinders can vary among different suppliers. We choose reputable manufacturers to ensure that the replacement parts meet or exceed industry standards for performance, durability, and safety.
- Cast iron glands with buttress threads versus aluminum OEM gland means less galled or damaged threads.
- Hardened chrome rods which is less susceptible to bending
- Cost Considerations: Aftermarket hydraulic cylinders are often sought for their potential cost savings compared to OEM parts. However, it's essential to balance cost considerations with the need for reliable and durable components to avoid compromising the performance and safety of the equipment.
- Installation and Maintenance: Proper installation and regular maintenance are critical for the optimal performance and longevity of aftermarket hydraulic cylinders. Following the manufacturer's guidelines for installation, operation, and maintenance is crucial to ensure safety and efficiency
- Warranty and Support: *18 months versus OEM 12 month warranty*